Dryer Vent Cleaning
Effective Dryer Vent Cleaning in Kansas City
Every year, over 15,000 dryer vent fires occur in the United States because flammable material like lint and debris gather in your dryer vent over time, which creates a dangerous fire hazard. Those fires can easily be prevented with regular dryer cleaning. Inadequate HVAC duct and dryer vent cleaning can decrease your dryer’s efficiency, which results in higher utility costs.
Preventing House Fires with Dryer Vent Cleaning
Your family’s safety is much too important to let something like routine dryer cleaning and maintenance fall by the wayside. Professional dryer vent cleaning services can keep your family safe by preventing fires, and it can also save you money by making your dryer as efficient as possible.
Our Vent Cleaning Method
- First we unplug the dryer.
- Then we unscrew the vent clamp, removing the vent tubing from the dryer.
- Now we reach inside and pull out debris using a vacuum.
- Then we do the same in the vent tubing.
- We clean the vent that is connected to the outside of the house and reconnect the dryer.
- Finally, we run the dryer on air fluff.
Aardvark recommends that regular dryer vent cleaning, and general HVAC duct cleaning, be scheduled annually. Please call to schedule your dryer vent cleaning every year and make sure to clean your lint trap in the meantime.