Dryer Vent Cleaning
Effective Dryer Vent Cleaning in Kansas City
Every year, over 15,000 dryer vent fires occur in the United States because of lint and debris that gather over time, which creates a dangerous fire hazard. Those fires could easily be prevented with regular dryer vent cleaning. In addition, inadequate dryer vent cleaning decreases your dryer’s efficiency, which results in higher utility costs.
Preventing House Fires with Dryer Vent Cleaning
Your family’s safety is much too important to let something like routine dryer vent cleaning and maintenance fall by the wayside. Professional dryer vent cleaning services can keep your family safe by preventing fires, and it can also save you money by making your dryer as efficient as possible.
Our Vent Cleaning Method
- First we unplug the dryer
- Then we unscrew the vent clamp, removing the vent tubing from the dryer
- Now we reach inside and pull out debris using a vacuum
- Then we do the same in the vent tubing
- We clean the vent that is connected to the outside of your house and reconnect the dryer
- The last step is running the dryer on air fluff.
Please do give your dryer vents a good cleaning every year and make sure to clean your lint collection in the meantime.